Greetings fans! BL here! Today we're talking about the best parts of a man.
Are there any bad parts? Well, no if he looks like David Taylor.
Let's go through them one by one and see why we like these.
1. Chest - Is his chest well built like David's? Well, then it makes it towards the top. You can trail the middle of it with your nose, tongue, and or fingers.
2. Pecs - I know I know, it’s part of the chest but damn. Nipples, pecs to pinch and lick?
3. Abs - OOH Washboard, six pack abs. You lay on them and they're hard or at least firm again, love tracing them with nose, tongue, and fingers.
4. Stomach - Yes ok, technically this is with abdominals but work with me here!. That navel and if he’s got a landing strip. YUMMM
5. Biceps - If they are tattooed it’s a plus. Look at his muscles. OOh again, can I get some licking and touching here?
6. Arms - More licking and touching. Those fine hairs are nice, he's tan or a beautiful bronze color.
7. Neck/Adam's Apple - Let me just say I love a man's neck. I'm a biter and the characters in my stories are too.
8. Collar bone – Look at that collarbone. Hotness! Again, licking touching nuzzling. Need to do that STAT!
9. Back - Nice and smooth, you can lay on it and rest. You can make a trail down the center and get tooooo
10. THAT Ass - YES! I like a man with a firm ass. A bubble butt is nice too. And if he lets you play back there it’s a plus. YUMMM
11. Cock- Oh yeah I know you’d say, that should go at the top. I didn't give an order, Just pointing them out! It doesn't have to be huge. Just look at his. It looks about 8, he said it was anyway. It’s thick, just ripe enough to suck.
12. Balls or Jewels - Ooh yeah, I love nuzzling balls smelling them, tasting them. David has a nice set here. Oh and for the record, I don't mind hairy either just as long as I don't need a mower to get to it.
13. His face and eyes - Look at how hot he is. If your man has piercing eyes and a gorgeous face like David, let me know. See kissable, a bit of stubble, lickable, and this man is so hot. I swear.
Can you see how much we love him?
Maybe it should have been the Thirteen Fave Parts of David Taylor's Body. o.0
Anyways, hope you enjoyed.
Have a great one!
I’m going to promo my fellow muses book since David is the muse. Michael Mandrake’s Vertigo from Sizzler Editions!
After losing his lover to mental disorder, Dr. Hayden Curry throws himself into work, silently wishing he could experience something extraordinary in love. He finds his match in David, a creature Hayden revives after discovering him and hauling him back to his lab. Upon awakening, David asks Dr. Hayden’s help in discovering more about himself. Hayden agrees but senses secrets in David. Will he get to the bottom of things and be able to continue the special relationship he and David have, or will the secrets that come forward tear them apart?
Before I went to my haven, I glanced outside my window. Outside, the rainfall reduced to a drizzle, coupled by slow moving clouds over the moonlight. The trees blew after only a few gusts of winds, ripped the leaves off and made quite a mess on the grass underneath.
These would be the nights I would cherish with him most. After relishing in the afterglows of new inventions and glasses of wine, there were mind blowing affections to follow.
Such a good lover…
Once I got to my place of work, I immediately began searching for the vials I had for the latest concoction. When I did not see them, I lost my head rather quickly.
“Where on God’s green earth,” I screamed and walked from one end of my laboratory to the other. "Where are those samples I just had? Libertina!"
Immediately, the pale and slim maiden with dark hair ran to my aid.
"Yes sir, have you lost something again, sir?"
"I have Libertina. The tubes I examined the night before. They seemed to…oh."
Within moments, my dearest uncovered the missing necessities I searched for, right underneath my novel, The Bounded Scientist.
I shrunk back and smiled wryly. "Thank you Libertina, ahem, that will be all my sweet."
"Yes sir, if there is anything you need, I'll be tending to your clothes, sir." Quickly, she curtsied and scurried off, closing the door behind her.
Ah, what a fine young maiden I have. If I were more attracted to the ladies, then I might give her go, but only gentlemen tickled my fancy these days.
I could not be that upset even in this pitiful state. Not that many people understood me when they came to know me. Throughout the years, many thought they should have thrown me in the local mental ward because of the ideas I'd had.
Nevertheless, my determination and visions had made me one of the most recognizable names in London, apart from the fact I inherited my father's large fortune.
Still, even with all the money and notoriety, I had always felt something was missing from my life. I longed for something new to happen. Whether it was a new discovery or invention it had to be different from what I had already seen.
I looked at the experiment I had been working on for seemingly weeks in disgust. Things hadn’t been the same anyway since Lawrence departed but I was determined to move on with my life’s work despite what happened to him. I had to hold on to the hope he would return.
After around the fifteenth trial of not receiving my desired result, I retreated to my bedroom to sleep. Unlike times before, I decided not to read before bed but instead lay there until my eyes got too heavy.
I hoped the nightmares would not start again since after they occurred I stayed awake staring at the ceilings of my room, often needing a drink of the alcoholic variety to put me to rest. I felt myself becoming rather dependent on the beverages. Certainly, doing this sort of thing would cloud my senses and not allow me to function properly. Many men of science I knew had become like this and I refused to become one of them.
I always reassured myself that I wouldn’t continue to down this dangerous path, however, everyday, being alone with only yourself to talk with could be a detriment to one’s mental state.
Although fully capable of doing everyday things, I’d come to accept that I was different. After all, for one, I wasn’t attracted to women. Two, I enjoyed reading more than being outside playing in games.
In fact my mom would frequently say that she wished I’d be like “normal” boys and go play ball instead of reading. This from the same woman who didn’t know how to read until after she birthed me. With the help of my caregiver, I taught myself how to read the written word thus showed my mum in the process. Still, even afterwards, she didn’t consider it as an important skill. “I’ve always had people to do things like read for me,” she said, giving illiteracy credence. Totally absurd but true.
If I wasn’t able to read and learn I might die.
Such is true of me, Doctor Hayden Curry. I preferred to have my mind stimulated before anything else. This isn’t saying that I didn’t enjoy the sins of the flesh because I did, but, books were like gold to me, more important than any penny I owned. I’d inherited most of it which allowed me to live the lavish lifestyle and work on experiments instead of seeing patients to cure their ailments. I wasn’t interested in short term solutions anyway. I wanted results that could change the world and mankind forever.
The Literary Triad - http://www.thelitriad.com/#!
Michael Mandrake - http://tabooindeed.blogspot.com
BLMorticia - http://blrawiyaerotica.blogspot.com
Rawiya - http://rawiyaerotica.wordpress.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/rawiyamikembl
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/TheLiteraryTriad
Kindlegraph - http://www.kindlegraph.com/authors/rawiyamikembl
Signup for Newsletter